The Cub House Child Care Center
MISSION STATEMENT FOR CHILD CARE
• We recognize that our children and their families are an important addition to our community and require individualized consideration;
• We are dedicated to working with parents to help their child grow and develop in a positive, caring atmosphere;
• We will promote and provide a safe, educational and spiritually-enriching environment;
• We will afford children opportunities to:
• Build their self-esteem
• Learn self-help skills
• Discover their talents
• Create fellowship through socialization, and
• Stimulate their intellect.
CHILD CARE PHILOSOPHY & GOALS
We believe that parents are the primary foundation of a child’s nurturing, development and education. Our goals are to:
• Accept each child as unique and precious individuals;
• Allow the children to learn best through active play to discover and develop their whole self: physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially and spiritually;
• Build fellowship of our parents, children, staff and community through education and stewardship.
CHILD CARE HOURS OF OPERATION
Open Year Round
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: 6:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
The Center will be closed on the following holidays:
* January 1 * Good Friday * Memorial Day * July 4th * Labor Day * Thanksgiving Day * Day After Thanksgiving * Christmas Day *
Note: This schedule may change per the calendar year, and at the discretion of the Director.
Located in The Heritage Building
(between W. 130th Street & York Road)
6500 Pearl Road
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Phone: (440) 884-cubs (2827)
Fax: (440) 884-2829