The Cub House Child Care Center
(6 WEEKS-17 MONTHS)
(18 MONHTS- 35 MONTHS)
|$192 WEEK||$172 WEEK|
|$178 WEEK||$158 WEEK|
(6-12 YEAR OLDS)
|$178 WEEK||$158 WEEK|
|REGISTRATION FEE||PAID PRIOR TO START AT CENTER||$70/CHILD|
|ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE||PAID ANNUALLY IN AUGUST||$70/CHILD|
|LATE PAYMENT FEE||CHARGED TO ACCOUNT TUESDAY AT 6:00 PM||$15|
|NFS CHARGE||AFTER TWO NSF CHECKS, CASH/MONEY ORDER WILL BE REQUIRED||$30|
|LATE PICK-UP FEE||CHARGED AFTER 6:00 PM; PAID UPON PICK-UP TO TEACHER||$1/MINUTE|
|HOLDING FEE||ONE REGULAR WEEK TUITION DUE BEFORE LEAVING||ONE WEEK TUITION|
|SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION||ONE TIMEE PER SUMMER, PRE CHILD, NON-REFUNDABLE|
|SUMMER CAMP ACTIVITY FEE||ONE TIME PER SUMMER, PER CHILD||$180|
1. HOLIDAYS & OTHER DAYS (power outage, weather closings, emergency, etc.) the Center is CLOSED are included in weekly tuition and are due regardless.
2. REGISTRATION FEE of $70.00 per child is due annually (at time of Enrollment and in August) and is non-refundable.
3. TUITION INCLUDES meals and snacks. Tuition DOES NOT include diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, pull-ups or special dietary needs.
4. LATE PICK-UP CHARGE of $1.00 per minute will be assessed to you if you pick up your child(ren) after 6:00 p.m. This fee must be paid upon pick-up of child and paid directly to the caregivers waiting with your child.
5. FAMILY DISCOUNT of $15% is given on the lesser weekly tuition of the sibling(s) enrolled.
6. TUITION PAYMENTS
s WEEKLY TUITION PAYMENTS must be made at the beginning of each week and received no later than 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday of the current week or a $15 late fee will be applied.
7. PAST DUE ACCOUNTS of two weeks WILL result in services being temporarily suspended for your child(ren). Your account MUST be brought current before your child(ren) will be able to return.
8. VACATION TIME of up to two weeks per year (in accordance with the number of days used at center per week) will be in effect for qualifying families after twelve consecutive months of enrollment. Check with your Center Director for details. Accounts are not credited for unused vacation time.
9. PART-TIME SPACE is limited and on a space-available basis. It is permitted to switch or make up missed days as long as space is available, a 48-hour notice is given to the Director and the made up day is in the same week.
Located in The Heritage Building
(between W. 130th Street & York Road)
6500 Pearl Road
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Phone: (440) 884-cubs (2827)
Fax: (440) 884-2829